Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Giving back

August is my photography business anniversary, and I want to start a new tradition of giving back. So, Pay It Forward allows your photo shoot to be FREE for the whole month of August!

So here's how it works:

You give to someone "in need" the equivalent amount as a paying customer and I'll take your pictures for free.

For example:
Suppose you want an hour long shoot=$100.00
So, you find someone in need and you mow their lawn and do some home/car maintenance, equal to $100, and your shoot is free.

It's simple yet very rewarding!

"A win-win-win" - Michael Scott

  1. The people you help,
  2. The money you save,
  3. Both you and I feel good knowing it happened
Call me if you have any questions about it. Be creative and find people to serve.

I know you're busy so if you'd rather just pay like you normally would and help the "Pay It Foward" cause , you are more than welcome to do that as well.

The dead line is August 31st.

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Please forgive me for inquiring on a Sunday but I just never know when my internet is going to work. Our family is in the Knudsens ward and I love the pics you did of her family. We have been wanting to have pictures done of our family. We have three little girls aged 3 1/2, 2 and 4 months. The Pay It Forward sounds great and we would like to schedule an August appointment. You can contact me at bethyover10@yahoo.com.

    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nate! I'm desperately trying to come up with good deeds for this month! I'd love for you to do some shots of us(including our pup) for Christmas cards. You can email me at HJameson82@gmail.com Hope you & your family are doing well!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete